Deal Julia, remember when….
- Tailgating diesels at high-speed on the freeway (Robby or Russ were driving – don’t remember)
- Driving on the curb
- Knocking over garbage cans with your truck
- Having a cool 8 Track in your truck
- Pooping in a garbage can in your bedroom & tossing it out the window (gross, but true)
- Watching in Living Color
- Eating Spaghettios (YUCK!!)
- Jon talking to your boobs instead of your face. ha ha ha
- You & Sarai dancing to Billy Jean in your back yard on stationary bikes
- Making videos – Lean on Me
- My Little Buttercup
- Toothpaste on pimples
- Competition as to who would kiss the most boys in one year (Sarai beat you by one)
- Kissed 3 boys in one night!
- Making out with “You Know Who”, while the other “Yon Know Who” was living with “You Know Who” because you thought they were broken up.
- Embarrassing big green van
- Snow Skiing
- Getting pulled over for going 100 miles an hour. Police spotlights, getting out of your car with your hands up in the air and having parents pick you up because you were under age.
- Doing doughnuts in that ugly Pacer with your mom in the car while your mom was yelling at you.
- On a stake out at Fry’s on 7th Street spying on “You Know Who”
- Hiding Sarai from Loren when she started dating Dustin
- Five tickets in one stop! Thank goodness for driving school (Just Kidding Amy)
- Dressing up Russ in a your dress
- Snollygoster (Wink Wink)
- Watching Princess Bride
- Being upset at your mom for renting West Side Story & Greese (which turned out to be awesome musicals)
- Riding your bike with Sarai to the library just for a Jack in the Box coupon
- Paletera begger
- Saladito & Lemon hooker
- Driving without your license (just kidding Amy)
- Moving my car to a different spot in high school because it started with any key
- Packing about 15 high schoolers in a Chevette
- After Saturday night dances, paying with pennies for hot fudge Sundays
- Ditching school to go to the grocery store to find your dad chatting with the cashier about his coupons. You got BUSTED!!!!
- Eating Kool-aid with salt
Me : It’s bed time. Jessica, go brush your teeth and then I’ll tuck you in.
: You’re weird.
Me : Why?
Jessica: Because you said tuck you in.
Me: You know what I meant…. Tuck you in bed.
Jessica: Well then why didn’t you just say bed because you make me think you want to tuck me in like a shirt.
Never a dull moment at home with a 6 year old!
So I can hear my daughters whispering in the bedroom with the door closed. I just figured Ande (17 yrs old) was putting make-up on Jessica (6 year-old ) and they didn’t want me to know about it. About 15 minutes later, I heard Jessica screaming bloody murder – “HELP! HELP ME! HELP!” I run downstairs to see what’s going on and I saw this which almost gave me a heart attack….. Keep Reading