Yes… you read it correctly. I wanted to be the first to let you know about Ande having a bun in the oven.
She’s growing up so fast. I can’t believe she is now at 17 yrs old to the point of knowing how the bun gets in the oven.
Ande wanted to learn to make bread, so here it is..
Oh bless her ditzy heart!
- “Wait? What? I need to do math to half the recipe?”
- “What? I have to actually read the directions?.. ALL by myself?…”
- “Mixing takes too long.. I’ll just day dream about what it would be like to taste the dough...
- “Wow, I didn’t realize it could be so much for to make bread..”
- “I’m taking a peek… It’s rising so nicely!”
- “WHOA!!! Check it out… Ready for the oven”…
- “Final Product… Ooh la la… nice buns! Mmmm, smells so good”…
- “Taste test… Scrumptious, even though Jessica gave it a thumbs down!”…